Microservices architectures are transforming the way we build our software applications in DWP. It’s something we’ve been successfully using on Universal Credit, which I’m proud to say is one of the largest users of microservices in Europe. The concept – …
The scale and pace of the technological change at DWP has been the spur for creating 2 new teams focusing on innovation and ideas generation. I’m proud to be heading up one of these - the DWP Technology Incubator.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Innovation from discovery to alpha: 6 tips for negotiating that grey area 9 September 2021
- Podcast: Collaborating for success – Jira to SaaS migration 31 August 2021
- Podcast: Building Europe’s biggest payment system 30 July 2021
- Taking on imposter syndrome and challenging ourselves: our new Digital Voices start their journey 9 July 2021
- Podcast: Powering decisions with data 5 July 2021