Microservices architectures are transforming the way we build our software applications in DWP. It’s something we’ve been successfully using on Universal Credit, which I’m proud to say is one of the largest users of microservices in Europe. The concept – …
The scale and pace of the technological change at DWP has been the spur for creating 2 new teams focusing on innovation and ideas generation. I’m proud to be heading up one of these - the DWP Technology Incubator.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Double celebrations after winning 2 Civil Service Awards 26 February 2021
- Reflecting on my own history for LGBT+ History Month 25 February 2021
- Delivering and accelerating in a pandemic 16 February 2021
- Our apprenticeship journey 11 February 2021
- Back to the books: my experience of a DWP Digital Apprenticeship 8 February 2021