Microservices architectures are transforming the way we build our software applications in DWP. It’s something we’ve been successfully using on Universal Credit, which I’m proud to say is one of the largest users of microservices in Europe. The concept – …
The scale and pace of the technological change at DWP has been the spur for creating 2 new teams focusing on innovation and ideas generation. I’m proud to be heading up one of these - the DWP Technology Incubator.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- How my faith helps me in my Business Analyst role 11 January 2022
- Guest post: how APIs kept our country running when everything stopped 8 December 2021
- Why I joined DWP’s Blind and Visually Impaired Network 2 December 2021
- Podcast: Improving services with user research 1 December 2021
- British, Muslim and proud! 22 November 2021