Microservices architectures are transforming the way we build our software applications in DWP. It’s something we’ve been successfully using on Universal Credit, which I’m proud to say is one of the largest users of microservices in Europe. The concept – …
The scale and pace of the technological change at DWP has been the spur for creating 2 new teams focusing on innovation and ideas generation. I’m proud to be heading up one of these - the DWP Technology Incubator.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Designing accessible services: don’t exclude the neurodiverse 30 June 2022
- Launching our ‘Women in Data’ network 9 June 2022
- Meet the engineer: James 12 May 2022
- Product design: when private beta isn’t the next step 13 April 2022
- Meet the engineer: Edwin 7 April 2022