The Apply for a Budgeting Loan service is now six weeks into private beta. Users can apply for a budgeting loan using internet access devices in a Jobcentre Plus office in Chesterfield. Internet access devices allow users to access the …
We’ve been transforming the current paper-based Budgeting Loan Application process. It currently takes, on average, 22 days to apply and receive the payment. In designing the new service, we’ve challenged ourselves about the questions we need to ask our users. …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Shaping my business analyst career through learning and development 14 November 2022
- Menopause Awareness Day 2022: Lisa's story 17 October 2022
- Modernising cloud services in DWP 10 October 2022
- The strategic architecture behind our Digital Future 11 August 2022
- Ensuring everyone has access to work 29 July 2022