In the second of his blogs on how DWP Digital's data team use Google Analytics, head of digital performance analytics Mike Suter-Tibble looks at the importance of linking online activity to outcomes.
Hi, I'm Mike Suter-Tibble. I lead the team of digital performance analysts in DWP Digital. In the team we use a range of analytical tools to help digital teams iterate their services. Google Analytics (GA) is one of the tools …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- We’ve been voted Best Public Sector Employer of women 4 December 2020
- Remote access during lockdown: how we introduced a virtual DWP desktop experience 30 November 2020
- Focusing on innovation is exciting for software developers 20 November 2020
- Inside the mind of a security architect 12 November 2020
- Migrating the award-winning Tell Us Once service 9 November 2020