In the second of his blogs on how DWP Digital's data team use Google Analytics, head of digital performance analytics Mike Suter-Tibble looks at the importance of linking online activity to outcomes.
Hi, I'm Mike Suter-Tibble. I lead the team of digital performance analysts in DWP Digital. In the team we use a range of analytical tools to help digital teams iterate their services. Google Analytics (GA) is one of the tools …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Sharing our vision for DWP Digital 10 May 2021
- Completing our VME-R programme: replacing ageing infrastructure 28 April 2021
- How architecture is pushing our transformation forward 26 April 2021
- Be aware of stress and the importance of your mental health 19 April 2021
- Five tips for running a remote Design Sprint 31 March 2021