In the second of his blogs on how DWP Digital's data team use Google Analytics, head of digital performance analytics Mike Suter-Tibble looks at the importance of linking online activity to outcomes.
Hi, I'm Mike Suter-Tibble. I lead the team of digital performance analysts in DWP Digital. In the team we use a range of analytical tools to help digital teams iterate their services. Google Analytics (GA) is one of the tools …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Agile Coaching or Team Coaching: either way, it’s a powerful collaborative tool 6 September 2023
- Developing Wonderful People 29 August 2023
- The power of allies 6 July 2023
- Success at the Digital Leaders 100 Awards 3 July 2023
- Looking to the future of DWP Digital 28 June 2023