Being inclusive is a really big part of any network, so celebrating Pride month this year has been a challenge. Read some of the ways Oliver and Rachel took part in online events to enable our LGBT+ networks to come together.
Oliver Walsh - Digital Engagement team, DWP Digital
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Taking on imposter syndrome and challenging ourselves: our new Digital Voices start their journey 9 July 2021
- Podcast: Powering decisions with data 5 July 2021
- Moving forward as one: creating a unified digital function 1 July 2021
- Why we’re looking forward to Hack2Work 30 June 2021
- Am I proud of LGBTQ+ Pride? My personal thoughts on Pride month 28 June 2021