Hack2Work will take place from Tuesday 6 July over 3 days. This is our 5th digital hack, but in line with social distancing, our first online. Hackers will be invited to work on solutions that could help jobseekers identify and access employment provision. Meet our sponsors and find out why they're joining us.
Rachel Poole, DWP Digital, Digital Engagement team
Being inclusive is a really big part of any network, so celebrating Pride month this year has been a challenge. Read some of the ways Oliver and Rachel took part in online events to enable our LGBT+ networks to come together.
I’m Rachel Poole, a member of the DWP Digital Engagement team. In my day job, I write about how my colleagues in DWP Digital are transforming services to help millions of citizens.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Innovation from discovery to alpha: 6 tips for negotiating that grey area 9 September 2021
- Podcast: Collaborating for success – Jira to SaaS migration 31 August 2021
- Podcast: Building Europe’s biggest payment system 30 July 2021
- Taking on imposter syndrome and challenging ourselves: our new Digital Voices start their journey 9 July 2021
- Podcast: Powering decisions with data 5 July 2021