Being inclusive is a really big part of any network, so celebrating Pride month this year has been a challenge. Read some of the ways Oliver and Rachel took part in online events to enable our LGBT+ networks to come together.
Rachel Poole, DWP Digital, Digital Engagement team
I’m Rachel Poole, a member of the DWP Digital Engagement team. In my day job, I write about how my colleagues in DWP Digital are transforming services to help millions of citizens.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- A new digital function for DWP 29 September 2020
- It’s good to feel included: celebrating National Inclusion Week and Black History Month 25 September 2020
- Talking Covid-19 and business change with fellow digital leaders at the techUK virtual conference 18 September 2020
- Five tips for running a remote discovery sprint 15 September 2020
- We’ve been shortlisted for a Best Place to Work in Digital award! 3 September 2020