Hack2Work will take place from Tuesday 6 July over 3 days. This is our 5th digital hack, but in line with social distancing, our first online. Hackers will be invited to work on solutions that could help jobseekers identify and access employment provision. Meet our sponsors and find out why they're joining us.
Rachel Poole, DWP Digital, Digital Engagement team
Being inclusive is a really big part of any network, so celebrating Pride month this year has been a challenge. Read some of the ways Oliver and Rachel took part in online events to enable our LGBT+ networks to come together.
I’m Rachel Poole, a member of the DWP Digital Engagement team. In my day job, I write about how my colleagues in DWP Digital are transforming services to help millions of citizens.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- British, Muslim and proud! 22 November 2021
- How I’ve been supported in my trans journey 15 November 2021
- Adopting a positive mindset in challenging times 3 November 2021
- Podcast: Deploying and using ephemeral environments 2 November 2021
- How we’re improving payment account validation 19 October 2021