DWP Digital's cross-government LGBT* event on 11 October in Manchester (in partnership with OneTeamGov) brought together colleagues from a range of departments for a day of networking, discussion and practical action on the issue of LGBT* inclusion. Five people who …
Shelley Hardman, DWP Digital
Hi I’m Shelley and I’m the Yorkshire and Humberside (Y&H) regional lead for DWP’s LGBT* network, DWPride. I’m passionate about increasing awareness of diversity and inclusion in DWP and more widely across the Civil Service. I’m also a friend and …
As a woman working in digital technology and a member of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender* (LGBT*) community, I’m a minority within a minority.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- How my faith helps me in my Business Analyst role 11 January 2022
- Guest post: how APIs kept our country running when everything stopped 8 December 2021
- Why I joined DWP’s Blind and Visually Impaired Network 2 December 2021
- Podcast: Improving services with user research 1 December 2021
- British, Muslim and proud! 22 November 2021