DWP Digital's cross-government LGBT* event on 11 October in Manchester (in partnership with OneTeamGov) brought together colleagues from a range of departments for a day of networking, discussion and practical action on the issue of LGBT* inclusion. Five people who …
Shelley Hardman, DWP Digital
Hi I’m Shelley and I’m the Yorkshire and Humberside (Y&H) regional lead for DWP’s LGBT* network, DWPride. I’m passionate about increasing awareness of diversity and inclusion in DWP and more widely across the Civil Service. I’m also a friend and …
As a woman working in digital technology and a member of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender* (LGBT*) community, I’m a minority within a minority.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- How we made Pension Credit applications available online 7 July 2020
- Digital with Pride 30 June 2020
- How our silent ‘API army’ has helped DWP’s COVID-19 response 29 June 2020
- How I'm enjoying a genuine work-life balance 25 June 2020
- Learning to believe in myself 9 June 2020