I’m Vimla Appadoo and I work as a service designer here at DWP Digital. I was extremely excited when I heard we were running our first ever hack event in Manchester, my home town!
Hi there! I’m Vimla Appadoo. I’ve just finished my first week as a Service Designer at DWP Digital, where I’ve hit the ground running joining the Fraud, Error and Debt product development unit.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Why you don’t have to be blue this Monday 14 January 2021
- Recognising a year of Digital with Purpose 21 December 2020
- DWP’s agile response to COVID-19: scaling Universal Credit to meet demand 14 December 2020
- What Digital With Purpose means for DWP’s customers 8 December 2020
- We’ve been voted Best Public Sector Employer of women 4 December 2020