I’m Vimla Appadoo and I work as a service designer here at DWP Digital. I was extremely excited when I heard we were running our first ever hack event in Manchester, my home town!
Hi there! I’m Vimla Appadoo. I’ve just finished my first week as a Service Designer at DWP Digital, where I’ve hit the ground running joining the Fraud, Error and Debt product development unit.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Digital with Pride 30 June 2020
- How our silent ‘API army’ has helped DWP’s COVID-19 response 29 June 2020
- How I'm enjoying a genuine work-life balance 25 June 2020
- Learning to believe in myself 9 June 2020
- 5 things we’ve learnt from launching a new service during lockdown 5 June 2020