Validating payment accounts is just one simple thing we can do to increase confidence that a payment will be successful. Like all good product journeys, Angela's team set out to find out what the problems were with the existing solutions, and if there were opportunities to make things more effective.
Angela Hilton, DWP Digital
"Legality does not automatically lead to equality", recognising the importance of LGBT+ History Month, Angela tells us about her history and why we need to keep the memories alive.
14 women from DWP Digital have started the third Digital Voices programme to build confidence and skills. Find out from 4 of them why they're taking part.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- The strategic architecture behind our Digital Future 11 August 2022
- Ensuring everyone has access to work 29 July 2022
- Podcast: Transforming our cloud hosting 19 July 2022
- Designing accessible services: don’t exclude the neurodiverse 30 June 2022
- Launching our ‘Women in Data’ network 9 June 2022