Validating payment accounts is just one simple thing we can do to increase confidence that a payment will be successful. Like all good product journeys, Angela's team set out to find out what the problems were with the existing solutions, and if there were opportunities to make things more effective.
Angela Hilton, DWP Digital
"Legality does not automatically lead to equality", recognising the importance of LGBT+ History Month, Angela tells us about her history and why we need to keep the memories alive.
14 women from DWP Digital have started the third Digital Voices programme to build confidence and skills. Find out from 4 of them why they're taking part.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Why I’m volunteering as a STEM Ambassador 31 January 2023
- Designing services to help employers support disabled employees 10 January 2023
- Accessibility starts with an organisation’s culture 15 December 2022
- Our apprenticeship journey so far 12 December 2022
- Shaping my business analyst career through learning and development 14 November 2022