"Legality does not automatically lead to equality", recognising the importance of LGBT+ History Month, Angela tells us about her history and why we need to keep the memories alive.
Angela Hilton, DWP Digital
14 women from DWP Digital have started the third Digital Voices programme to build confidence and skills. Find out from 4 of them why they're taking part.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Talking Covid-19 and business change with fellow digital leaders at the techUK virtual conference 18 September 2020
- Five tips for running a remote discovery sprint 15 September 2020
- We’ve been shortlisted for a Best Place to Work in Digital award! 3 September 2020
- We’re launching our Digital Apprenticeships 25 August 2020
- What I’ve learned about GDS assessments as a user researcher 17 August 2020