DataJam 2019 brought together a community of data professionals and service designers to use data to help improve public services in the North East. Read the story of DataJam from four DWP Digital colleagues who took part.
Caleb Olaleye, service analyst DWP Digital
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Digital with Pride 30 June 2020
- How our silent ‘API army’ has helped DWP’s COVID-19 response 29 June 2020
- How I'm enjoying a genuine work-life balance 25 June 2020
- Learning to believe in myself 9 June 2020
- 5 things we’ve learnt from launching a new service during lockdown 5 June 2020