DataJam 2019 brought together a community of data professionals and service designers to use data to help improve public services in the North East. Read the story of DataJam from four DWP Digital colleagues who took part.
Ryan Dunn, DWP Digital Data Scientist
DataJam North East is coming to Newcastle on 17th and 18th September 2018 in conjunction with Newcastle University, North East Local Enterprise Partnership, DWP Digital, local authorities in the region and One Team Gov. DWP Digital’s Celine McLoughlin and Ryan …
I’m Ryan Dunn, Head of Data Science at DWP Digital’s Newcastle hub. We’re really excited about a new application we’ve developed that’s set to revolutionise the way policy makers access and use information.
I’m Ryan Dunn, Head of DWP’s Data Science hub in Newcastle. Here at DWP we’re driven by our motivation to change people’s lives, and it’s clear that better use of data can help us achieve that. That’s why I’m working …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Using Analytics to improve a new digital service 6 August 2020
- Our Digital Voices six months on: new challenges, new ways of working and finding a balance 3 August 2020
- Our experience so far working in DWP Digital’s user research community 30 July 2020
- Designing to improve a live pension service 17 July 2020
- 100% coverage, an increase in online users and award nominations for Tell Us Once 17 July 2020