DataJam 2019 brought together a community of data professionals and service designers to use data to help improve public services in the North East. Read the story of DataJam from four DWP Digital colleagues who took part.
Calei Smith - product owner, DWP Digital
Hack the North 4.0 is all about financial inclusion. It's taking place 21 - 22 November and tickets are available now. Find out why you should sign up and join us.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Shaping my business analyst career through learning and development 14 November 2022
- Menopause Awareness Day 2022: Lisa's story 17 October 2022
- Modernising cloud services in DWP 10 October 2022
- The strategic architecture behind our Digital Future 11 August 2022
- Ensuring everyone has access to work 29 July 2022