DataJam 2019 brought together a community of data professionals and service designers to use data to help improve public services in the North East. Read the story of DataJam from four DWP Digital colleagues who took part.
Calei Smith - product owner, DWP Digital
Hack the North 4.0 is all about financial inclusion. It's taking place 21 - 22 November and tickets are available now. Find out why you should sign up and join us.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Starting a new role in lockdown 29 May 2020
- How we’re adapting content design during the coronavirus outbreak 27 May 2020
- Redeployment to critical services 22 May 2020
- Understanding accessibility – what it means for DWP Digital 19 May 2020
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2020: How I started to smile again 18 May 2020