Craig shares some tips to make sure that services are accessible for the neurodiverse.
Craig Abbott, head of accessibility, DWP Digital
Craig Abbott, DWP's new Head of Accessibility talks about his new role and explains why accessibility should not be not a checkbox exercise.
In government, we have access to lots of research and design patterns that have been tried and tested. If someone else has already solved a problem, we can reuse their design.
Interaction designer Craig Abbott talks about his battle with imposter syndrome and depression and why it's OK to talk about mental health.
Hi, I'm Craig Abbott, an interaction designer at DWP Digital. A little while ago I wrote a blog about how we spotted a room-booking problem and designed a solution for it.
I’m Craig Abbott, an interaction designer based at DWP Digital's Newcastle hub. Since joining DWP in 2015, I’ve heard people mention how hard it is to book a meeting room. Something that should be so simple is often a series …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- The strategic architecture behind our Digital Future 11 August 2022
- Ensuring everyone has access to work 29 July 2022
- Podcast: Transforming our cloud hosting 19 July 2022
- Designing accessible services: don’t exclude the neurodiverse 30 June 2022
- Launching our ‘Women in Data’ network 9 June 2022