Craig Abbott, DWP's new Head of Accessibility talks about his new role and explains why accessibility should not be not a checkbox exercise.
Craig Abbott, interaction designer, DWP Digital
In government, we have access to lots of research and design patterns that have been tried and tested. If someone else has already solved a problem, we can reuse their design.
Interaction designer Craig Abbott talks about his battle with imposter syndrome and depression and why it's OK to talk about mental health.
Hi, I'm Craig Abbott, an interaction designer at DWP Digital. A little while ago I wrote a blog about how we spotted a room-booking problem and designed a solution for it.
I’m Craig Abbott, an interaction designer based at DWP Digital's Newcastle hub. Since joining DWP in 2015, I’ve heard people mention how hard it is to book a meeting room. Something that should be so simple is often a series …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Using Analytics to improve a new digital service 6 August 2020
- Our Digital Voices six months on: new challenges, new ways of working and finding a balance 3 August 2020
- Our experience so far working in DWP Digital’s user research community 30 July 2020
- Designing to improve a live pension service 17 July 2020
- 100% coverage, an increase in online users and award nominations for Tell Us Once 17 July 2020