Annika Vaid, DWP Digital delivery manager, talks about improving services within Bereavement Services. Find out how her team used a model office to test the Capture information about a death digital service.
Dave Hardy, product owner, DWP Digital
The recent Product People North meetup in Leeds brought together the product community from a range of government departments. Product owner Dave Hardy shares his learning from the day.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- GOV.UK is part of our service 9 November 2023
- Success at the TechWomen100 Awards 20 October 2023
- Agile Coaching or Team Coaching: either way, it’s a powerful collaborative tool 6 September 2023
- Developing Wonderful People 29 August 2023
- The power of allies 6 July 2023