I’m Emily Booth and I’m a Business Analyst working on the Access to Work Digital Service.
Emily Booth is a Business Administration apprentice with DWP Business Transformation Group
The chance to learn and earn was a winning combination for 4 DWP apprentices working in the Technology and Business Transformation teams.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Designing accessible services: don’t exclude the neurodiverse 30 June 2022
- Launching our ‘Women in Data’ network 9 June 2022
- Meet the engineer: James 12 May 2022
- Product design: when private beta isn’t the next step 13 April 2022
- Meet the engineer: Edwin 7 April 2022