The need to deliver the support people require has never been as vital as it has in responding to the pandemic. In his blogpost, Kenny Robertson explains how we are changing our ways of working to deliver service excellence.
Kenny Robertson runs the End User Computing Support function at DWP Technology
The transformational challenge in creating a digital workplace that really works in 850 sites, for over 80,000 people around the country is huge.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Double celebrations after winning 2 Civil Service Awards 26 February 2021
- Reflecting on my own history for LGBT+ History Month 25 February 2021
- Delivering and accelerating in a pandemic 16 February 2021
- Our apprenticeship journey 11 February 2021
- Back to the books: my experience of a DWP Digital Apprenticeship 8 February 2021