The need to deliver the support people require has never been as vital as it has in responding to the pandemic. In his blogpost, Kenny Robertson explains how we are changing our ways of working to deliver service excellence.
Kenny Robertson runs the End User Computing Support function at DWP Technology
The transformational challenge in creating a digital workplace that really works in 850 sites, for over 80,000 people around the country is huge.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Podcast: Building Europe’s biggest payment system 30 July 2021
- Taking on imposter syndrome and challenging ourselves: our new Digital Voices start their journey 9 July 2021
- Podcast: Powering decisions with data 5 July 2021
- Moving forward as one: creating a unified digital function 1 July 2021
- Why we’re looking forward to Hack2Work 30 June 2021