The need to deliver the support people require has never been as vital as it has in responding to the pandemic. In his blogpost, Kenny Robertson explains how we are changing our ways of working to deliver service excellence.
Kenny Robertson runs the End User Computing Support function at DWP Technology
The transformational challenge in creating a digital workplace that really works in 850 sites, for over 80,000 people around the country is huge.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- How we’re improving payment account validation 19 October 2021
- Our pledge to redress the gender balance 11 October 2021
- Podcast: Making secure data accessible through NGINX 30 September 2021
- Innovation from discovery to alpha: 6 tips for negotiating that grey area 9 September 2021
- Podcast: Collaborating for success – Jira to SaaS migration 31 August 2021