The need to deliver the support people require has never been as vital as it has in responding to the pandemic. In his blogpost, Kenny Robertson explains how we are changing our ways of working to deliver service excellence.
Kenny Robertson runs the End User Computing Support function at DWP Technology
The transformational challenge in creating a digital workplace that really works in 850 sites, for over 80,000 people around the country is huge.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Sharing our vision for DWP Digital 10 May 2021
- Completing our VME-R programme: replacing ageing infrastructure 28 April 2021
- How architecture is pushing our transformation forward 26 April 2021
- Be aware of stress and the importance of your mental health 19 April 2021
- Five tips for running a remote Design Sprint 31 March 2021