How do new parents feel when returning to their career after having a child? Software engineer Kirsty talks about the guilt she experienced as a new mum when she returned to work.
Kirsty Tidmarsh, Senior Software Engineer, DWP
I’m Kirsty Tidmarsh, a senior software engineer with DWP Digital. I joined in April 2016 after hearing about the department's transformation work.
We know our future is in the hands of our young people, so here in DWP Technology we understand how important it is to educate children, and teach them about IT. DWP is part of the Tech Partnership, a network …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Agile Coaching or Team Coaching: either way, it’s a powerful collaborative tool 6 September 2023
- Developing Wonderful People 29 August 2023
- The power of allies 6 July 2023
- Success at the Digital Leaders 100 Awards 3 July 2023
- Looking to the future of DWP Digital 28 June 2023