How do new parents feel when returning to their career after having a child? Software engineer Kirsty talks about the guilt she experienced as a new mum when she returned to work.
Kirsty Tidmarsh, Senior Software Engineer, DWP
I’m Kirsty Tidmarsh, a senior software engineer with DWP Digital. I joined in April 2016 after hearing about the department's transformation work.
We know our future is in the hands of our young people, so here in DWP Technology we understand how important it is to educate children, and teach them about IT. DWP is part of the Tech Partnership, a network …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Starting a new role in lockdown 29 May 2020
- How we’re adapting content design during the coronavirus outbreak 27 May 2020
- Redeployment to critical services 22 May 2020
- Understanding accessibility – what it means for DWP Digital 19 May 2020
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2020: How I started to smile again 18 May 2020