How do new parents feel when returning to their career after having a child? Software engineer Kirsty talks about the guilt she experienced as a new mum when she returned to work.
Kirsty Tidmarsh, Senior Software Engineer, DWP
I’m Kirsty Tidmarsh, a senior software engineer with DWP Digital. I joined in April 2016 after hearing about the department's transformation work.
We know our future is in the hands of our young people, so here in DWP Technology we understand how important it is to educate children, and teach them about IT. DWP is part of the Tech Partnership, a network …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Innovation from discovery to alpha: 6 tips for negotiating that grey area 9 September 2021
- Podcast: Collaborating for success – Jira to SaaS migration 31 August 2021
- Podcast: Building Europe’s biggest payment system 30 July 2021
- Taking on imposter syndrome and challenging ourselves: our new Digital Voices start their journey 9 July 2021
- Podcast: Powering decisions with data 5 July 2021