How do new parents feel when returning to their career after having a child? Software engineer Kirsty talks about the guilt she experienced as a new mum when she returned to work.
Kirsty Tidmarsh, Senior Software Engineer, DWP
I’m Kirsty Tidmarsh, a senior software engineer with DWP Digital. I joined in April 2016 after hearing about the department's transformation work.
We know our future is in the hands of our young people, so here in DWP Technology we understand how important it is to educate children, and teach them about IT. DWP is part of the Tech Partnership, a network …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Meet the engineer: James 12 May 2022
- Meet the engineer: Diane 6 May 2022
- Product design: when private beta isn’t the next step 13 April 2022
- Meet the engineer: Edwin 7 April 2022
- Podcast: Accelerating digital services using a cloud-native common platform 1 April 2022