At DWP, we are moving towards designing a better user experience by joining up our products together with the services that people experience.
Marie Cheung, Service Designer, DWP Digital
I'm Marie Cheung, a service designer at DWP Digital. One of our goals as service designers is to help bring the worlds of policy and service design closer together. Working together with the policy exploration team (part of the Strategy …
Meet Marie, one of our service designers at DWP Digital.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Five tips for running a remote Design Sprint 31 March 2021
- Podcast: Developing a digital strategy 29 March 2021
- Life as a technical architect at DWP Digital 23 March 2021
- Taking an agile approach to digital security 19 March 2021
- Celebrating our Digital Voices on International Women’s Day 8 March 2021