At DWP, we are moving towards designing a better user experience by joining up our products together with the services that people experience.
Marie Cheung, Service Designer, DWP Digital
I'm Marie Cheung, a service designer at DWP Digital. One of our goals as service designers is to help bring the worlds of policy and service design closer together. Working together with the policy exploration team (part of the Strategy …
Meet Marie, one of our service designers at DWP Digital.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- How we made Pension Credit applications available online 7 July 2020
- Digital with Pride 30 June 2020
- How our silent ‘API army’ has helped DWP’s COVID-19 response 29 June 2020
- How I'm enjoying a genuine work-life balance 25 June 2020
- Learning to believe in myself 9 June 2020