At DWP, we are moving towards designing a better user experience by joining up our products together with the services that people experience.
Marie Cheung, Service Designer, DWP Digital
I'm Marie Cheung, a service designer at DWP Digital. One of our goals as service designers is to help bring the worlds of policy and service design closer together. Working together with the policy exploration team (part of the Strategy …
Meet Marie, one of our service designers at DWP Digital.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Meet the engineer: James 12 May 2022
- Meet the engineer: Diane 6 May 2022
- Product design: when private beta isn’t the next step 13 April 2022
- Meet the engineer: Edwin 7 April 2022
- Podcast: Accelerating digital services using a cloud-native common platform 1 April 2022