At DWP, we are moving towards designing a better user experience by joining up our products together with the services that people experience.
Marie Cheung, Service Designer, DWP Digital
I'm Marie Cheung, a service designer at DWP Digital. One of our goals as service designers is to help bring the worlds of policy and service design closer together. Working together with the policy exploration team (part of the Strategy …
Meet Marie, one of our service designers at DWP Digital.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Innovation from discovery to alpha: 6 tips for negotiating that grey area 9 September 2021
- Podcast: Collaborating for success – Jira to SaaS migration 31 August 2021
- Podcast: Building Europe’s biggest payment system 30 July 2021
- Taking on imposter syndrome and challenging ourselves: our new Digital Voices start their journey 9 July 2021
- Podcast: Powering decisions with data 5 July 2021