I'm Melanie Cannon, and I lead the Content Design team at DWP Digital. Over the last two years we've established a team of content specialists, who work closely with interaction designers, user researchers, front-end developers and service designers.
I'm Melanie Cannon, lead content designer at DWP Digital. Our Content Design team at DWP Digital has been collaborating across our product and design community to help service teams define their focus.
I’ve just come to the end of my first 2 weeks as Senior Content Designer at DWP. Between getting to grips with new systems, acronyms and style guides, I’ve met a whole host of talented digital colleagues. Here are 3 things …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- The strategic architecture behind our Digital Future 11 August 2022
- Ensuring everyone has access to work 29 July 2022
- Podcast: Transforming our cloud hosting 19 July 2022
- Designing accessible services: don’t exclude the neurodiverse 30 June 2022
- Launching our ‘Women in Data’ network 9 June 2022