I'm Melanie Cannon, and I lead the Content Design team at DWP Digital. Over the last two years we've established a team of content specialists, who work closely with interaction designers, user researchers, front-end developers and service designers.
I'm Melanie Cannon, lead content designer at DWP Digital. Our Content Design team at DWP Digital has been collaborating across our product and design community to help service teams define their focus.
I’ve just come to the end of my first 2 weeks as Senior Content Designer at DWP. Between getting to grips with new systems, acronyms and style guides, I’ve met a whole host of talented digital colleagues. Here are 3 things …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Innovation from discovery to alpha: 6 tips for negotiating that grey area 9 September 2021
- Podcast: Collaborating for success – Jira to SaaS migration 31 August 2021
- Podcast: Building Europe’s biggest payment system 30 July 2021
- Taking on imposter syndrome and challenging ourselves: our new Digital Voices start their journey 9 July 2021
- Podcast: Powering decisions with data 5 July 2021