I'm Melanie Cannon, and I lead the Content Design team at DWP Digital. Over the last two years we've established a team of content specialists, who work closely with interaction designers, user researchers, front-end developers and service designers.
I'm Melanie Cannon, lead content designer at DWP Digital. Our Content Design team at DWP Digital has been collaborating across our product and design community to help service teams define their focus.
I’ve just come to the end of my first 2 weeks as Senior Content Designer at DWP. Between getting to grips with new systems, acronyms and style guides, I’ve met a whole host of talented digital colleagues. Here are 3 things …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- We’ve been voted Best Public Sector Employer of women 4 December 2020
- Remote access during lockdown: how we introduced a virtual DWP desktop experience 30 November 2020
- Focusing on innovation is exciting for software developers 20 November 2020
- Inside the mind of a security architect 12 November 2020
- Migrating the award-winning Tell Us Once service 9 November 2020