I'm Melanie Cannon, and I lead the Content Design team at DWP Digital. Over the last two years we've established a team of content specialists, who work closely with interaction designers, user researchers, front-end developers and service designers.
I'm Melanie Cannon, lead content designer at DWP Digital. Our Content Design team at DWP Digital has been collaborating across our product and design community to help service teams define their focus.
I’ve just come to the end of my first 2 weeks as Senior Content Designer at DWP. Between getting to grips with new systems, acronyms and style guides, I’ve met a whole host of talented digital colleagues. Here are 3 things …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Reflections on a year of rising to the challenge 2 June 2020
- Starting a new role in lockdown 29 May 2020
- How we’re adapting content design during the coronavirus outbreak 27 May 2020
- Redeployment to critical services 22 May 2020
- Understanding accessibility – what it means for DWP Digital 19 May 2020