I'm Melanie Cannon, and I lead the Content Design team at DWP Digital. Over the last two years we've established a team of content specialists, who work closely with interaction designers, user researchers, front-end developers and service designers.
I'm Melanie Cannon, lead content designer at DWP Digital. Our Content Design team at DWP Digital has been collaborating across our product and design community to help service teams define their focus.
I’ve just come to the end of my first 2 weeks as Senior Content Designer at DWP. Between getting to grips with new systems, acronyms and style guides, I’ve met a whole host of talented digital colleagues. Here are 3 things …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- How my faith helps me in my Business Analyst role 11 January 2022
- Guest post: how APIs kept our country running when everything stopped 8 December 2021
- Why I joined DWP’s Blind and Visually Impaired Network 2 December 2021
- Podcast: Improving services with user research 1 December 2021
- British, Muslim and proud! 22 November 2021