The Labour Market Data Trust Pilot has enabled us to explore improved data accessibility between the four government departments closest to everyday Labour Market activity. In this blogpost, Paul Lodge our Chief Data Officer, explains more.
Data is at the heart of every digital service in DWP, and the newly formed DWP Digital Data Practice aims to use cutting-edge data science, data engineering, data management and data analysis to focus on making services better for users. …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Meet the engineer: James 12 May 2022
- Meet the engineer: Diane 6 May 2022
- Product design: when private beta isn’t the next step 13 April 2022
- Meet the engineer: Edwin 7 April 2022
- Podcast: Accelerating digital services using a cloud-native common platform 1 April 2022