Sometimes it's not possible to speak to users directly when carrying out user research. Find out how researching with proxy users helps provide valuable insight.
Saransh Gupta, user researcher, DWP Digital
Planning to collaborate on user research with colleagues in a different team? Find out 5 top tips to make it a success.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Sharing our vision for DWP Digital 10 May 2021
- Completing our VME-R programme: replacing ageing infrastructure 28 April 2021
- How architecture is pushing our transformation forward 26 April 2021
- Be aware of stress and the importance of your mental health 19 April 2021
- Five tips for running a remote Design Sprint 31 March 2021