Sometimes it's not possible to speak to users directly when carrying out user research. Find out how researching with proxy users helps provide valuable insight.
Saransh Gupta, user researcher, DWP Digital
Planning to collaborate on user research with colleagues in a different team? Find out 5 top tips to make it a success.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Starting a new role in lockdown 29 May 2020
- How we’re adapting content design during the coronavirus outbreak 27 May 2020
- Redeployment to critical services 22 May 2020
- Understanding accessibility – what it means for DWP Digital 19 May 2020
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2020: How I started to smile again 18 May 2020