As the Content Designer and User Researcher working on the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) service - a benefit for people affected by a disability or long-term condition - we discovered early on that users want to tell their own story. …
My name is Simon and I’m the user researcher on the Digital Personal Independence Payment Claim. We’re developing the new service, researching and testing with users as we go. I’m writing this blog to try to reach as many people as I can …
My name is Simon and I’m the user researcher on the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) Digital project. It’s my job to make sure the team is fully aware and appreciative of who our users are. As Leisa Reichelt wrote recently: “You …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
We are Digital With Purpose. That’s digital with people, passion and progress at our heart.
We deliver services for the UK’s largest public service department – the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Responsible for welfare, pensions and child maintenance policy, DWP transacts around £212 billion in payments each year, operates out of more than 800 locations and has over 90,000 employees.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Shaping my business analyst career through learning and development 14 November 2022
- Menopause Awareness Day 2022: Lisa's story 17 October 2022
- Modernising cloud services in DWP 10 October 2022
- The strategic architecture behind our Digital Future 11 August 2022
- Ensuring everyone has access to work 29 July 2022