This year, the IWD theme is #EachForEqual. As we strive for an equal world find out how we are recognising that equality is everyone’s business and not just an issue for women.
Ozma Iqbal Gender Diversity lead for DWP
Find out how our work towards gender parity has won us a place in The Times Top 50 Employers of Women - the UK’s listing of employers leading the way on workplace gender equality.
I’m Ozma, the DWP Gender Diversity lead in DWP Digital and I’m looking forward to working on this year’s ‘#PressforProgress’ International Women’s Day campaign.
I’m Ozma, DWP’s Diversity and Inclusion Gender Lead. My role is to support Mayank Prakash - our Chief Digital and Information Officer and DWP’s Gender Champion - on all things gender-related.
People who know me will agree that I was made for the role as DWP’s Diversity and Inclusion Gender Lead as I am really passionate about gender equality. Supporting Mayank Prakash, Chief Digital and Information Officer and DWP’s Gender Champion, …
I’m passionate about helping women get to where they want to be in their careers and promoting more women into technology roles. There are so many opportunities in government IT right now. DWP is one of the largest employers of …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- My life as an enterprise architect in DWP Digital… 16 October 2020
- Confirm Your Identity: a new way to verify online 15 October 2020
- Seven tips for transforming service journeys 13 October 2020
- Keeping our Digital Voices heard: a day of virtual learning and reflection 9 October 2020
- Accessibility during COVID-19: making sure new DWP online services are accessible to all 2 October 2020