This year, the IWD theme is #EachForEqual. As we strive for an equal world find out how we are recognising that equality is everyone’s business and not just an issue for women.
Ozma Iqbal Gender Diversity lead for DWP
Find out how our work towards gender parity has won us a place in The Times Top 50 Employers of Women - the UK’s listing of employers leading the way on workplace gender equality.
I’m Ozma, the DWP Gender Diversity lead in DWP Digital and I’m looking forward to working on this year’s ‘#PressforProgress’ International Women’s Day campaign.
I’m Ozma, DWP’s Diversity and Inclusion Gender Lead. My role is to support Mayank Prakash - our Chief Digital and Information Officer and DWP’s Gender Champion - on all things gender-related.
People who know me will agree that I was made for the role as DWP’s Diversity and Inclusion Gender Lead as I am really passionate about gender equality. Supporting Mayank Prakash, Chief Digital and Information Officer and DWP’s Gender Champion, …
I’m passionate about helping women get to where they want to be in their careers and promoting more women into technology roles. There are so many opportunities in government IT right now. DWP is one of the largest employers of …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Using Analytics to improve a new digital service 6 August 2020
- Our Digital Voices six months on: new challenges, new ways of working and finding a balance 3 August 2020
- Our experience so far working in DWP Digital’s user research community 30 July 2020
- Designing to improve a live pension service 17 July 2020
- 100% coverage, an increase in online users and award nominations for Tell Us Once 17 July 2020