Since the Prime Minister announced the increased measures to limit the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), we’ve been working round the clock in DWP to respond to the crisis.
Simon McKinnon, Chief Digital and Information Officer
This year, the IWD theme is #EachForEqual. As we strive for an equal world find out how we are recognising that equality is everyone’s business and not just an issue for women.
On the eve of a series of conferences for DWP Digital colleagues, Interim Chief Digital and Information Officer Simon McKinnon explains how he wants to increase the pace and scale of our transformation.
In this blog-post, our CDIO Simon, shares his thoughts on how we're improving gender diversity in the month we celebrate Ada Lovelace day. Find out how our own role models are inspiring women to want to work in digital.
We’re pledging to do better to reflect the diversity of the population in our tech workforce, find out how.
As Mayank Prakash departs DWP Digital after 4 years of leading our digital transformation, I’m delighted to be taking up the reins as interim Chief Digital and Information Officer.
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Talking Covid-19 and business change with fellow digital leaders at the techUK virtual conference 18 September 2020
- Five tips for running a remote discovery sprint 15 September 2020
- We’ve been shortlisted for a Best Place to Work in Digital award! 3 September 2020
- We’re launching our Digital Apprenticeships 25 August 2020
- What I’ve learned about GDS assessments as a user researcher 17 August 2020