We've got creche facilities at our next hack, taking place on 22 and 23 March in Leeds. Find out why we’re keen to make this event as inclusive and accessible as possible.
DWP Digital team
The 14 women taking part in our 2019 Digital Voices programme talk about why they are taking part.
As 2018 draws to a close, this final blog post of the year looks back, reflects and celebrates the great work of our colleagues and some amazing achievements.
Next week is Digital Leaders Week, and at DWP Digital we’ve got some exciting things planned to celebrate digital transformation in the UK. Take a look at what’s in store! Inspiring women into digital You may have seen Sue Griffin’s …
It’s been an impressive year for DWP Digital, and our blog posts from 2017 really tell our story.
I’m a DWP Digital Data Scientist, where I’ve been working for about a year. I help extract insights from data to improve our users’ experience of our services, and inform senior leaders’ decision-making.
In the coming weeks, we won’t be publishing many posts on this blog. This is because the period between midnight on Friday, 21 April and the general election on 8 June is the pre-election period. During this time we only …
Related content and links
About DWP Digital
At the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), we blog about how we are transforming the public services that millions of people rely on.
Work for us
- Innovation from discovery to alpha: 6 tips for negotiating that grey area 9 September 2021
- Podcast: Collaborating for success – Jira to SaaS migration 31 August 2021
- Podcast: Building Europe’s biggest payment system 30 July 2021
- Taking on imposter syndrome and challenging ourselves: our new Digital Voices start their journey 9 July 2021
- Podcast: Powering decisions with data 5 July 2021